As you all know I work in pencil factory, and today for the first time I was actually packaging pencils in a hall full of colorful pencils — and all I was thinking how to “borrow” some of them :D They were so pretty. They were so mesmerizing, I had to “borrow” them. As a coward I am, I only took one, some strangely cool shade of turquoise.
Also, we were supposed to put exactly 72 pencils in each package… Well, I somehow always ended up with 5 or 6 extra pencils… Packages are directly going to their customers (you’re welcome).
- Breast Milk for women who can’s produce themselves.
- Chicken Poop for natural (or “organic”) fertilizer.
- Cardboard Boxes for small business that buy boxes in good condition with a minimum of 3 or more boxes.
- False Teeth, Braces, and Prosthetics for pawn shops who have eagerly reported an increase in the amount of business they get for these items.
- Dog Hair for yarn/”chiengora” (Before sheep wool was the thing to spin in the U.S., people would use the hair of a dog.)
- Pig Ears and Bull “Sticks” for healthy dog chews.
Just finished watching “Up”, all I can say is “aww…”. Goodnight tumblrs :)
when your cosy inside and you can hear the rain battering lightly against the window. just wish someone else was here with me :(